HOW TO CONTRIBUTE
Your generous contribution will go to support our ongoing operations. Annual unrestricted support is used where the need is greatest and helps North Marin Community Services to serve our community. You can also designate your contribution to support one of our 5 programs. As a donor, you will receive our ongoing newsletter and special benefits at certain giving levels. See a list of our donors.
There are several ways to contribute:
- Make a one-time general donation.
- Join our monthly giving club. We will automatically debit your credit card according to your predetermined schedule and send you a receipt for tax purposes at calendar year-end.
- Join the Giving Tree Society to benefit our youth development programs which are beneficial to our youth’s development of academic, physical, social and emotional skills.
- Make an Honor or Memorial gift in the name of a friend or relative. We will send cards of celebration or sympathy in your name.
- Join the Legacy Society.
How to make your Charitable Contribution to Support our Youth Programs:
- By Mail: North Marin Community Services, 680 Wilson Ave, Novato, CA, 94947
- By Phone: (415) 892-1643, ext 228 to speak with the CEO
- Online: use our online donation system
- Shopping: Amazon Smile
- Employer Match:
- With an employer match, you can double your donation to the North Marin Community Services.
- Many companies match the charitable contributions made by their employees. Check your company’s matching gift form guidelines.
- Complete your employers donation match form and mail it with your donation to: North Marin Community Services, 680 Wilson Avenue, Novato, CA, 94947.
- Our Finance Department will verify receipt of your gift and return the form to your company for matching funds.
- You can also choose to donate to us through the United Way.
Help us raise funds to support our programs. Whether you are a long-time donor or considering a first time contribution, we thank you for choosing to invest in the success of youth, individuals, and families. We are the only Novato non-profit agency that provides such a range of specialized services to a wide variety of people. This commitment requires resources. We are a nonprofit, charitable organization under the provisions of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (Tax ID #94-1735064). Donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by federal and state laws.
“The best way to find yourself is to lose
yourself in the service of others.” Mahatma Gandhi