The North Marin Community Services Giving Tree Society recognizes a special group of friends who contribute a total of $1,000 or more annually to support our mission. The Giving Tree Society donors provide crucial funding for our programs and are instrumental in ensuring that our community’s youth develop the academic, physical, social, and emotional skills to be successful.
There are many ways to give and be a member of the Giving Tree Society. Whether you choose to make an annual gift or contribute monthly, as a member you qualify for many benefits including VIP tours, invitations to exclusive events, direct access to leadership, and opportunities to experience the impact of your contribution first-hand. If you would like to contribute monthly, for $84/month or more you will become a member of the Giving Tree Society. Your donation is tax deductible. The North Marin Community Services is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, tax ID# 94-1735064.
Join or renew your gift to the Giving Tree Society and enjoy the following benefits:
- Join us for a private behind-the-scenes tour of our 23,000 square foot campus to see first-hand how your gift is creating better futures for the youth we serve.
- We will recongize your contribution in our annual report, which mails to more than 1,200 households and businesses.
- You will receive invitations to exclusive events.
- You rname will be included on our prestigious donor wall, which is seen by the 5,000+ people who visit our center each year.
- Receive the inside scoop on new developments and future strategic plans in our annual Insider Letter from our leadership.
$2,500: All the benefits above, plus:
- Learn about the latest in youth development from our experts at our quarterly breakfast meetings.
- Enjoy premier seating at our annual luncheon and all exclusive donor events.
- Receive a handwritten note from our students
$,5000: All of the benefits above, plus:
- Support healthy meals provided to our students, including breakfast, lunch and afterschool snacks. We will highlight your contribution for one month on our menu board and share with our Facebook fans.
- Receive a personal note from a student, sharing how the programs you support have helped them learn and grow.
$10,000: All of the benefits above, plus:
- We will proudly engrave your name on our donor commemorative plaque, which will display for 10 years on the donor wall.
- We invite you to participate in a photo session with kids at Novato Youth Enrichment Program at our Wilson Avenue location, which will frame and present as our gift to you.
$25,000+: All of the benefits above, plus:
- Work with the students to add a perennial plant tree to the NMCS garden or on the grounds, so that your legacy to grow hear year-round.
- Other benefits to be tailored to your interest.
* Please note that you have the option to decline any of these benefits and/or to remain anonymous. Benefits are subject to change. If you are looking for benefits for your business, ask about our Corporate Heroes Program; also consider joining our Legacy Society.
Your support today, and the support of so many others, helps thousands of youth in Novato. Whether you are a long-time donor or considering a first time contribution, we thank you for choosing to invest in the success of youth. Your contribution may be matched so that even more youth will benefit! Due to the generosity of a long-time anonymous donor, your contribution will be matched $.50 on the $1.00 if you are a new donor or have increased your contribution amount from the previous gift.
For more information or to join the Giving Tree Society, please contact Cheryl Paddack, CEO, at 415-892-1643 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Your generosity and investment in the success of our community’s youth makes a tremendous difference. Thank you!